We are dedicated to serving the professional needs of our clinical, research and educational communities; supporting professional development, recruitment and retention at Brigham and Women’s Hospital; and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce and workplace.
We aspire to foster a vibrant, diverse and inclusive professional community where every person has the opportunity to thrive.
- Design, deliver and promote opportunities for professional and career development in the service of our mission of patient care, research and education.
- Collaborate on diversity initiatives to enhance the recruitment and advancement of an inclusive faculty.
- Cultivate and support faculty leadership development.
- Provide resources and education regarding mentorship programs and activities.
- Provide support and education regarding the process and opportunities for advancement at Harvard Medical School.
- Develop strategies, guide policies and processes,and advocate to support faculty and fellows at all stages.
- Collect data and analyze trends of recruitment, advancement and retention of faculty and trainees at BWH.