This series focuses on successfully solving key issues that arise in scientific writing, publication and presenting others’ published work. Participants will receive the greatest benefit from attending all sessions. Individual registration is also welcome.
To view a listing of upcoming CFDD events and programs, please go to the BWH Health Events Calendar and select ‘Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (CFDD)’ from the dropdown menu.
- Impact Factor in Journals: What Is It & What Does It Do For You?
- Secrets to Successful Journal Club Presentations
- Authorship Issues & Solutions
- Writing to Publish: Organize Your Way to Success
- Writing Well: Top Ways to Improve
A Writer’s Toolkit
Need help with your writing skills? Explore A Writer’s Toolkit, published by BWH faculty, on MedEdPORTAL Publications.