Our BLP application is now closed.
Applicants will be notified of their admissions status by the end of July.
For inquiries, please email the BWH Leadership Program.
The Brigham Leadership Program (BLP) at Brigham Health is geared towards mid-career physicians, scientists, nursing and clinical directors in a management role and currently leading teams, projects, divisions, centers, clinics or laboratories. The BLP is a rigorous leadership development program designed by the Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (CFDD), the Physicians’ Council, and the Brigham and Women’s Physicians Organization (BWPO) in collaboration with Harvard Business School (HBS).
The program is designed to support the mission and attainment of Brigham Health strategies and enhance the participants’ leadership capacity and ability to lead complex projects and teams. Organized to accommodate professional schedules, participants meet for four 2.5 days modules on site at HBS and three 2-hour interim sessions at the Brigham main campus. The program is tailored to Brigham Health strategies with action-learning projects and custom cases for and about the Brigham environment.
2017-2018 BLP Information:
- Module I: Thursday, October 26, 2017 – Saturday, October 28, 2017
- Module II: Thursday, December 14, 2017 – Saturday, December 16, 2017
- Module III: Thursday, February 8, 2018 – Saturday, February 10, 2018
- Module IV: Thursday, April 5, 2018 – Saturday, April 7, 2018
- Interim Session I: Thursday, November 16, 2017, 4-6pm
- Interim Session II: Thursday, January 11, 2018, 4-6pm
- Interim Session III: Thursday, March 22, 2018, 4-6pm
Final Presentations and Graduation:
- Final Project Presentations: Thursday, May 17, 2018, 3-6pm
- Graduation and Reception: Thursday, May 17, 2018, 6-8pm
For any questions regarding the BLP, please contact: