The Professional Interactions & Communications Series offers programs to support the development of productive interpersonal, team, and professional workplace interactions and to equip faculty and trainees with the skills to more effectively communicate and present their work.
To view a listing of upcoming CFDD events and programs, please go to the BWH Health Events Calendar and select ‘Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (CFDD)’ from the dropdown menu.
- Delivering Effective Feedback
- Effective Negotiations
- Using Social Media to Raise Your Professional Profile: A Beginner’s Guide
- What’s Your Point? Effective Strategies for Getting Your Message Across
- HMS Ombuds Office Self Help Resources
- Communication Skill Building and Conflict Management
- Negotiation/Problem Solving
- Faculty Annual Career Review Resources