RCR Rounds are open to the entire BWH research community and are sponsored by either the Center for Clinical Investigation (CCI) and/or the Center for Faculty Development and Diversity Office for Research Careers (ORC). Programs include both basic and clinical research topics; please see the specific lecture details to know if the course fits your research education needs.
Also note that the interactive Insights for Investigators (IFI) Toolkit is now available.
Past ORC/CCI Seminars
To review an archive of RCR seminars offered by the ORC and CCI, please visit our Previous RCR Rounds at BWH page.
The Partners RCR training program consists of three parts:
- PHS Seminar – offered two to three times per year alternating between the BWH and MGH campus.
- On-line training through the CITI (Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative)RCR Modules that can be accessed by any computer with an Internet connection.
- Participation in no less than four lecture/discussion offerings identified as eligible for RCR credit.
The PHS seminar and CITI requirements must be completed within 12-months of the NIH or NSF appointment date or, if a direct award, e.g., an F or K award, as of the award effective date. The lecture component must be completed within 12 months of attendance at the PHS seminar. Please visit the Partners RCR Website https://www.partners.org/Medical-Research/Support-Offices/Compliance-Office/RCR-Training.aspx for more information.
Faith Karklin, Research Compliance Coordinator
- National Postdoc Association RCR Toolkit
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Office of Research Integrity RCR Casebook
You can also view the RCR courses offered at MGH by the MGH Clinical Research Program, and the MGH Office for Research Career Development. News about RCR Training Events can be found at: https://partnershealthcare-public.sharepoint.com/Pages/RCR-Training-Program.aspx.
Please visit the BWH Health Events calendar for a listing of all upcoming CFDD programs.